Sunday, August 15, 2010

naomibardoff.com redesign & update complete

First of all, I'm sorry for those of you who subscribe to both this and naomese, because you'll be getting almost perfectly duplicate posts about this.  Duplicate posts like these will happen only very rarely, when the content of the two blogs overlap. 

As you can see, I've finally finished redesigning and updating naomibardoff.com! Please browse around the site, check out the galleries, and definitely let me know if you run into any issues. If you do, leave a comment here or email me at naomi (dot) bardoff (at) gmail (dot) com. 

Also, for anyone who emailed naomi (at) naomibardoff (dot) com, I'm sorry if you didn't get a reply, or didn't get one for basically ever. I've changed the contact information on my website to match the email I actually use (the same one as above) and will also be checking my domain email with more frequency. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails