Friday, June 4, 2010

fourfour, an awesome blog I just learned about



I just learned about this amazing blog called fourfour. The stuff I love on this blog is so amazing that it overshadows the fact that about 80% of it just isn't my thing. These animated gifs from Hayao Miyazaki's "Ponyo" and of Kate Bush are more than enough for me to subscribe to this obsessively. This amazing post about Kate Bush is perfect, I don't even know what to say about it, just, those moments he picked are so Kate Bush, and his post is hilarious. 








Obviously via fourfour, here's the Kate Bush post and here's the 1st Ponyo post and the 2nd Ponyo post.
I discovered fourfour by skimming this post on the Stranger, which normally only serves to bring me my daily dose of Dan Savage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails